<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/14589364?origin\x3dhttp://piggies15-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 01, 2009

Day 5 (Hong Kong)

Woke up at 7+ and uncle brought us to eat their local type of breakfast. Breakfast is a bowl of noodle with some vegetable and pork with egg and luncheon meat for side dish with tea. It taste okay but I won’t want it as my breakfast as it’s VERY oily! After that, went to “da yu shan” to see the Buddha. Sat cable car up and below the cable car is a walking path. I can’t believe how those people can do it cause it takes me ½ to reach the top using cable car. They are really good. When I was climbing up the steps to see the Buddha, I saw this guy staring at me. I looked back and realised we have the same spectacles! Haha.




(My dad and my mum. Cute Right? LOL!)

(this is the walking path! this is only a small part of it!)


After visiting the Huge Buddha statue, went to eat vegetarian lunch. It’s quite good but there are too much dishes, so we can’t finish. And finally it’s shopping time. Shopped at their factory outlet and bought 1 shirt from Esprit. It’s the most rushing shopping I ever did cause we are in a shop for less than an hour when the shop is super huge! Went to town to continue to shop but I feel that town has nothing to buy as it’s mostly winter clothes.

After a day of walking and shopping, our legs can’t stand it so we went to the restaurant to wait for the rest for about 1 hour. The restaurant seems famous with all the directors and actors and actress patronising. And the dinner is worth the wait. All the good food. Everyone got a big bowl of a few pieces of shark fin. It’s not that kind of bowl you see in restaurants but that kind of “dun tang” bowl for individual person and 1 abalone each. I ate ½ of the abalone. Great Achievement! Good job Shu Rong. LOL! Other expensive food were also served and my aunty ordered this drink which is super nice! Inside the drink, there is real mango, pamelo, sago and the drink is mango flavor. It’s really nice and I really hope Singapore will have it in the future!
(This is the really NICE drink!)



Went to 太平山 (it is a place where the Hong Kong directors like as it shows the whole scenery of Hong Kong. TV drams always use it.) Sat this train which is pulled up the hill by something. The scenery is really beautiful and the wind is really strong and cold. Stayed there is admire the nice scenery for a while and went back to the hotel. Aunty bringing us out tomorrow! And to my horror, I realized that I have rashes! It’s really disgusting!


I miss my Yaowei.



10:41 AM


~^me^~

shurong
gemini
31/05/1990

tagboard

links

Yaowei! vanessa joleena clarene 4 Saint Bernadette bernadette cheyenne jiawei jiun chyi jasmine eugene aishah yuanxiang sister[bao] aloysius

Credits

HaRu | Blogskins
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com