<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14589364?origin\x3dhttp://piggies15-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Okay i shall blog about my Hong Kong / Shen Zhen / Macau trip. This few blogposts will be totally from my diary (I brought a book to write what I have done) so if you think that there are too many words, wait for like next week for other posts. I will have a total of 6 posts so as to not overwhelm you all.

Day 1 (Hong Kong)

Once I touched down, I saw a few familiar shops at the airport. They are Guardian which is called Mannings there, Osim, Bee Zheng Xiang and Ajisen( they have lots of these) and lots of Starbucks too! Going to stay at Royal Plaza, 5 star business hotel. Meeting uncle for lunch! OMG! Lunch! I’m hungry with as the airline I took didn’t serve nice food. It’s just a box of food. On the way to the hotel, went past this famous bridge called the “Ji Mei Da Qiao”. And noticed that their houses are super puny! Don’t know how they stay!

Lunch was good. Really good. Their dim sum is like super good! Especially their “ha gao”! After lunch, 2 of my cousins, 1 whom is the same age as me brought us to shop. Went Sogo and Time Square. If you think I’m going to buy a lot of stuff, you are super wrong! There is nothing to buy! It’s all expensive and winter stuff. Therefore, expenditure = 0! But never mind. Went to eat some durian dessert with pomelo and sago at “Fa Ji”. You must be thinking that I’m crazy, go all the way there to eat durian, but trust me, it’s something that you must try. It’s very nice. And their dessert have real durian meat, not like those in Singapore.


(My cousin with sis)

(my cousin [same age as me] and me!)

(Durian desserts)



After that, sat taxi and met up with my other relatives for dinner (I didn’t see their meter jump, don’t know how they count). Ate at “Kau Kee”, which is a seafood restaurant. The seafood is fresh as they just catched it at the holding area. The seafood is really great! But the service is something you will not experience before as they throw the plates to the customers! They are not being rude, but just want to set up the table fast. You can never imagine how much that dinner cost. Please sit properly first before you continue to read. The meal cost HK$5000+ which is S$1000+! OMG lah! I never ate such an expensive meal in my whole life! Got a shocked of my life when I asked my mum about the price. I thought it will be like S$300-S$500. But the quality of the seafood is of high-quality so give me a choice, I will still go back to eat!
















(my parents with the uncle who bring use around and paid for the meal!)


Sat 小巴, MTR (which is our MRT) and train to get back to my hotel. 1st day and I sat 4 different public transport of Hong Kong. After settling down, I realized that the idiot washed away my contact lenses! I HAVE TO WEAR SEPCS! (actually a lot of people in Hong Kong wear specs, so I forgive her as I can blend in their culture). After a tiring day, I really miss my Yaowei! he msged me and i can receive! whee! but that makes me miss him more!



10:45 PM


~^me^~

shurong
gemini
31/05/1990

tagboard

links

Yaowei! vanessa joleena clarene 4 Saint Bernadette bernadette cheyenne jiawei jiun chyi jasmine eugene aishah yuanxiang sister[bao] aloysius

Credits

HaRu | Blogskins
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com