<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14589364?origin\x3dhttp://piggies15-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 3 (Shen Zhen)

Bad. Morning call is suppose to be at 7am but they woke us up at 6am! Bad service. We went back to sleep and I sat alarm. Breakfast is not as nice as what the tour guide have described but never mind. Now going to the museum (government). After showing us all the things, they have this hidden passage to ask you to buy “pi shuo”. They sort of force and are really very persistent, the tour guide too (I think he will gain much commission from this). My dad bought one pair for S$500+ despite all of our violent disapproval. At last my mum say, he want to buy let him buy, it’s his money and if he don’t buy, he will nag at me. So my mum stated a price and the salespeople agreed. We all didn’t agree because there is no place to put as the “pi shuo” must face either the door or window. Those who come to my house will know that my house has too much stuff and no more space. Never seen one spent so much in a museum. Will never go to these kind of place anymore and they smoke! Can’t believe it! I hate smokers who are inconsiderate!

Next went to the place which has all the wonders of the world. Seen some of them before but never mind. Bring us around is this girl who is the same age as me! She’s really nice and we all like her. So we gave her $10 for tips! Then it’s lunch time. Lunch and dinner is all the same stuff and I’m going to be sick of the food. After lunch, the tour guide went to talk to me. He said I look like 20 years old cause I am tall! OMG! Do I look so old!!! Can’t believe it. Never mind. After that went some Chinese medical shop then they give us free consultation but then the medication is like WHOA! They say that Chinese doctors in China don’t “ba mai”, they just look at your palms. It’s a bit unbelievable. Dad and Sis bought the medication and each cost around S$100+. Super expensive. And it is for 1 month only.


(Look! I'm in 2 place at 1 time!)


Now my family very poor, use too much cash already. LOL! We went to 小人国 to watch a performance. The seats are very small and squeeze, seriously, if I’m fat, I really cannot squeeze in! The performers are all so pretty but we all nearly sleep cause we all are very sleepy. After that performance went for dinner and another performance again. This time is outdoors. And what make me awake is smelling the smoke. I keep smelling my shirt. I have no idea why they must smoke in public areas. I hope China ban smoking!




And finally, it’s shopping time! But the only thing I bought is a pair pig slippers cause the rest of the stuff are far too expensive and most of them are winter stuff! Walked back to the hotel ourselves and now I’m all alone in the hotel as the rest went to the salon and massage after that.


I miss Singapore and my Yaowei of course! Haha.




10:31 AM


~^me^~

shurong
gemini
31/05/1990

tagboard

links

Yaowei! vanessa joleena clarene 4 Saint Bernadette bernadette cheyenne jiawei jiun chyi jasmine eugene aishah yuanxiang sister[bao] aloysius

Credits

HaRu | Blogskins
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com